Education: BA, BS, BA (English literature)
Salary Range: 25,000 to 35,000
Experience: 1-2 Years
1. Copy edit, proofread, and revise communications, including newsletters, circulars, news
2. Responsible for R &D of different professional courses for TH’s faculty and their
registration for the specific courses.
3. Responsible for R&D of different seminars in Pakistan and abroad and their registration
for the specific courses.
4. Check text to ensure it is well written and logically structured.
5. Create, develop and manage content for organizations web presence.
6. Correct grammar and spelling in the Content available on web portal of the organization.
7. Ensure content aligns with the organizational standards.
8. Conducting in-depth and accurate research before writing anything.
9. Research and draft content for brochures, prospectuses, advertisements.
10. Work cooperatively with key team members.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. You will perform additional duties as required in order to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and fulfill job scope and responsibilities.
|Job Category||Content Writers Jobs|