Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who come together to make positive, lasting change in communities at home and abroad.
Solving real problems takes real commitment and vision. For more than 110 years, Rotary members have used their passion, energy, and intelligence to take action on sustainable projects. From literacy and peace to water and health, they are always working to better their world, and they stay committed to the end.
What they do
Rotary members believe that they have a shared responsibility to take action on their world’s most persistent issues. their 35,000+ clubs work together to:
- Promote peace
- Fight disease
- Provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Save mothers and children
- Support education
- Grow local economies
They work differently
- They see differently: Their multidisciplinary perspective helps them see challenges in unique ways.
- They think differently: They apply leadership and expertise to social issues — and find unique solutions.
- They act responsibly: Their passion and perseverance create lasting change.
- They make a difference at home and around the world: Their members can be found in your community and across the globe.
- They collaborate with community leaders who want to get to work on projects that have a real, lasting impact on people’s lives.
- They connect passionate people with diverse perspectives to exchange ideas, forge lifelong friendships, and, above all, take action to change the world.
Together, they apply their professional experience and personal commitment to tackle their communities’ most persistent problems, finding new, effective ways to enhance health, stability, and prosperity across the globe.
Rotary members look for opportunities to improve their communities today and invest in the next generation for tomorrow.
242-B Shalimar Lane, Cavalry Grounds Extension
Lahore Cantt., Pakistan