Brief Description of your organization: Society for Audiological and Developmental Ailments (SADA) is a community based Non- Governmental, Not for Profit organization operating since 2014. It is registered with Punjab Social Welfare Department, Punjab Charities Commission, Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP), Punjab Welfare Trust for Disabled (PWTD), and Federal Board of Revenue as an NPO. SADA is providing the following “diagnostic / intervention and rehabilitative” facilities and services to needy children for free or at highly subsidized rates: –
- Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Perform Cochlear implant surgeries.
- Provide Hearing aids
- Provision of accessories of hearing devices.
- Provide Speech language therapy services throughout Punjab Province.
- Pre-Schooling educational facilities at Alam School for Speech and Learning (ASSL) so as to enable students to join normal mainstream schools.
- Continuation of support to ex-students studying in mainstream educational institutions in terms of school fees, accessories’ support and speech therapy services.
- Create awareness about hearing impairment through various campaigns.
- Hold Medical Camps.