Sadaqah refers to a continuous or flowing charity. We continue to reap the benefits both in this life and after death. It is important that you donate Sadaqah in USA to the most reliable and transparent NGO.
The word ‘Sadaqah’ stems from the Arabic root word ‘sidq’, which refers to sincerity, meaning that real charity is an act of trust. It also refers to a voluntary type of charity performed only for the purpose of pleasing our Lord (SWT). Transparent Hands provides you with the best platform to donate Sadaqah online without any hustle.
Rewards for Sadaqah
The Quran emphasizes the importance of Sadaqah, “The example of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah is like that of a grain of corn that sprouts seven ears, and in every ear, there are a hundred grains. Thus Allah multiplies the action of whomsoever He wills. Allah is Munificent, All-Knowing.” (2:261).
“When a son of Adam dies, then his good deeds stop except for three: a Sadaqah Jariyah (continuous charity), a beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who prays for him.” Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as narrated in Muslim.
Your act of kindness is like a seed that keeps giving hope, bearing fruit, and leaving a legacy you can be proud of. Think about how much better you could do by giving Sadaqah during the beautiful month of Ramadan, especially during the last 10 nights. Our beloved Messenger (SAW) was the most charitable of mankind, and it is reported that he was the most generous during Ramadan. Don’t let this month pass without investing in your future and contributing all you have. Choose Transparent Hands Foundation to donate sadaqah in USA following some easy steps.
- It dispels the evil eye’s impact and eliminates misfortune.
- It will provide enormous reassurance on the Day of Judgment.
- It is an investment in both this life and the next, opening the gates of Paradise to benevolent believers.
- It improves one’s fortune.
- It is a method of earning ongoing benefits after death.
- It gives us a feeling of inner serenity to know that we are benefiting the larger Ummah for future generations with a single act of compassion.
Donate Sadaqah in USA to Transparent Hands
Transparent Hands is dedicated to alleviating the sufferings of deserving patients by providing them with quality healthcare that is free, inclusive, and easily accessible across Pakistan. We enable donors to connect with deserving patients in a transparent manner via a web portal.
Transparent Hands ensures that our donors enjoy complete transparency at all levels, from the time they donate to a particular campaign until the patient is fully recovered after undergoing surgery or a medical procedure. We do this in a number of ways:
- When a donor donates to a selected campaign, a personal dashboard is created for them on the Transparent Hands website. The dashboard allows donors to keep a record of the entire donation amount and track the progress of the campaign.
- After the surgery or medical procedure is successfully conducted, donors receive regular updates about the campaign.
- All surgeries and procedures are carried out at quality hospitals and facilities that we have taken aboard on our panel.
- Lastly, all the medical bills and reports of the patients are uploaded on the website for the donors to see.
There are millions of people around the world who want to donate to charities, but they need to know where their donations are going. Transparent Hands has always made it a top priority to show donors how their donations are used. We place a strong emphasis on donor transparency, which allows us to build a personal and trusted bond between the patient and the donor. This Ramadan, we urge you to donate sadaqah in USA using our web portal and help hundreds of deserving patients in Pakistan live a healthy life.