Ume Maira’s plastic surgery went well
Ume Maira's Story
Ume Maira, aged 3 years, got electrocuted about two years ago. She was taken to the emergency for first aid management and advised dressings at home. Unfortunately, due to lack of care and inadequate physical therapy, her little finger of the right hand got contracture. Presently, she cannot straighten her finger anymore. On medical consultation, the doctor advised contracture release surgery and K wiring for her. For this purpose, she was admitted to Lahore Care Hospital and the surgery was performed by Dr. Imran Shehzad on 20.04.2021. She stayed in the hospital for two days and was discharged in a stable condition. Ume Maira has recovered from the surgery and started moving her finger now.